addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Grad Student/Young Professional Mix n Mingle Group Message Board › Celebrate Triangle Entrepreneurship!

Celebrate Triangle Entrepreneurship!

A former member
Post #: 38
Hey everyone,

Happy Election Day, I hope all is well! My name is Aaron Gerry and I am the organizer of Startup and Play.

Startup and Play is a “science-fair” showcase for Triangle entrepreneurs and our mission is to help connect the Triangle through the collective celebration of entrepreneurship.

With that, we'd love for you all to join us for our next event on Nov. 12th and help kick off Triangle Entrepreneurship Week!

We have 13 incredible ventures of all shapes, sizes, colors and backgrounds; check them out below!

• Kramden
  • Chez Moi Bakery
  • TripreneurTV
  • Shop Local Raleigh
  • Subject 2 Change
  • Groundworkk
  • LiPi
  • Sixth Sun
  • CityFabric
  • Koyr, Inc.
  • GEMAtouch
  • Evolvemint
  • FreeClubFinder.com

You can register here

On behalf of the Startup and Play team, we look forward to seeing you!

Cheers,

- Aaron