No upcoming Meetups
What we're about
This is a study group to share information on the areas related to data science, data mining, machine learning, predictive analysis and their application on different business domains e.g. on financial trading, investment, risk management etc., as well as their end-to-end technical implementation
Topics vary each time and below are those in my mind that we can talk about
- big data solutions, statistical learning, machine learning, convolutional learning, business intelligence, reporting, data visualization
- fundemental data science-related tools/platforms e.g., (but not limited to), Python, Matlab, R, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Elastic Search, MS Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS etc.
- predictive analysis and its application in specific business domain e.g. Quantitative/algo trading, FX trading, portfolio optimization, stock selection, risk management etc.
- the applicaiton could be on any other domains e.g., retail, health care etc.
- Also whoever interested in offering their own topics can get in touch with me and we will schedule a presentation/discussion with the group.
The purpose of the meetup is to provide a platform for everyone to learn from each other, round up the skills and apply what we know to investment, financial risk management or other related domains.