920 Yonge street, 7th floor, Toronto, ON
Yoga – Breathing Basic Exercises Workshop
In this 1 and half hour workshop, you will be learning:
• Breathing exercises
• Basic Asanas or physical postures
• Relaxation techniques
• Concentration/meditation techniques
Every day, if this procedure is followed after getting up, it could help /benefit you in many ways:
• Improves your energy level
• Diabetes can be brought under control
• Eye sight could be improved
The workshop is offered on a no charge, no donation basis. The course is conducted by experienced teacher who give their time on a volunteer basis.
We will be having it on regular basis, depending on interest of members.