Due to the volatile business landscape, it has never been more important to re-define and re-assess our career goals. Eileen Sharaga discusses strategies for moving ahead and staying motivated.
Topics presented include:
• Taking Stock of your Skills and Talents
• Developing a Powerful and Focused Resume
• Learning Effective Networking Techniques
• Conducting a Successful Job Search
• Preparing for Interviews
• Marketing and Promoting Yourself and/or your Business
Eileen Sharaga, President of Career Resources, specializes in all aspects of career transition and career development. Learn from her in-depth knowledge of workplace trends and common-sense strategies that are transforming for both professional and corporate environments. To learn more about her, visit www.eileensharaga.com.
Seating is on a first come, first seated basis unless otherwise noted.