Gorgeous Sao Paolo below....
ABOUT YOUR TRIP:
Set sail from Rio de Janeiro aboard a prestigious Sky-Class Cruise Ship, featuring premier dining, entertainment and activities for the whole family. Dock in Buzios, an upscale resort town known for its 17 sunny beaches, boutique shops and energetic nightlife. Next, move on to Ilha Grande, an Island in Angra dos Reis with a unique history of pirate occupations and penitentiary imprisonment. Saturday morning sees you in Sao Paulo, a culture-rich metropolis and Brazil’s bustling financial center. After two relaxing days at sea, arrive on the white sands of Punta del Este, one of the most glamorous beach resort destinations on the continent. Explore the vibrant culture and history of Uruguay’s capital city, colorful Montevideo. Round out your South American Cruise Getaway in beautiful Buenos Aires, known for its European-inspired architecture and passionate, eclectic population.
Price is per person based on double occupancy for inside cabin and does not include US$292.92 in government fees and taxes per person. Upgraded cabin categories (outside and balcony) are available at an additional cost.
WHAT WE LOVE:
• This amazing Cruise Ship offers 16 dining options, including a Brazilian steakhouse, Japanese Hibachi Restaurant, Sushi Bar, an elegant French Bistro and an Italian Restaurant.
• Sip signature cocktails from one of the ship’s 11 bars and lounges or spend some time with Lady Luck in the Casino.
• Stroll through the onboard Art Gallery, get active on the basketball or volleyball court, relax in one of five hot tubs or take in a Comedy Show at the Theatre.
• 11 days and 10 nights on a South American cruise aboard one of the best Cruise Ships!
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided on board. Experience fine dining in the two main dining rooms, and casual dining at a variety of times and locations throughout the ship. Some dining options, including specialty restaurants, are offered at an additional charge.
• Three pools and five whirlpools/hot tubs.
• Access to an Adults-Only Retreat.
• Access to Spa and Fitness Center, with treatments and classes at an additional cost.
• Family-friendly programming and activities, including shows, games, contests and enrichment classes.
• Complimentary entertainment in the 11 bars, clubs and lounges on board.
• Access to Casino.
• Onboard Wi-Fi (for an additional charge) and flat-screen TVs in each stateroom.
• Duty-Free Shopping.
• An In-destination Support Team Member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great experience from landing to liftoff. They host a Welcome Reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.