My very FAVORITE place which I finally discovered on Christmas 2015 and want to retire there... PUERTO RICO!!! Along with a few choice Islands...
Price is per person based on double occupancy for the inside cabin and does not include US$84.59 in government fees and taxes per person. Upgraded cabin categories are available at an additional cost.
Explore the Southern Caribbean on this cruise out of Puerto Rico’s capital of San Juan. Aboard a wonderful Southern Caribbean Cruise Line, you’ll travel to the hub of Bridgetown, Barbados (Day 3), and enjoy the mix of history and modernity in the vibrant and charming capital city and UNESCO World Heritage site. Your second stop is Castries, St. Lucia (Day 4), so beautiful it has earned the nickname “Helen of the West Indies.” As you get close, you’ll recognize the Pitons, two striking volcanic peaks off St. Lucia's southwestern coast. Next is St. John's, Antigua (Day , home to 365 beaches — enough to explore a new beach every day for a year. Next is Philipsburg, St. Maarten (Day 6), Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas (Day 7).
Return to San Juan (Day 8) and disembark from Cruise Ship with a week’s worth of memories in paradise.
What we love:
• Enjoy the sea breeze — and a movie — from comfortable lounge seating in the Rooftop Terrace with your favorite cocktails and snacks.
• Look for Captain Kate McCue, the first American woman to command a cruise ship.
• Unwind on board at the Spa Club, which offers a full lineup of wellness treatments to help you feel relaxed and rejuvenated during your cruise.*
Spa services may be for an additional charge.
What's Included• EIGHT days and SEVEN nights on an amazing Southern Caribbean Cruise Line.
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided on board. Experience fine dining in the main dining room, and casual dining at a variety of times and locations throughout the ship. Some dining options, including specialty restaurants, are offered at an additional charge.
• Three pools and six whirlpools/hot tubs.
• Access to an adults-only retreat.
• Access to spa and fitness center, with treatments and classes at an additional cost.
• Family-friendly programming and activities, including shows, games, contests and enrichment classes.
• Complimentary entertainment in the seven bars, clubs and lounges on board.
• Access to casino.
• Onboard Wi-Fi (for an additional charge) and flat-screen TVs in each stateroom.
• Duty-free shopping.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great experience from landing to liftoff. They host a Welcome Reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
You are solely responsible for your own safety and well being on this and/or any event posted. Group organizer and assistant organizers assume no liability; attend this event at your own risk. By being a member of this group you hereby agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from any and all group functions. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold any of the group's leaders, officers, or representatives liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or any members of your family, friends, acquaintances nor children, arising directly or as a consequence from a group activity. When you RSVP "YES" to this event or any other event, you agree to accept all risks and if you decide to leave the group for any reason, you are responsible for your own safe return.