addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Garden State Goddess Message Board › New Meetup: GSG presents the Italian Chicks @ Buona Sera, Red Bank & stay a

New Meetup: GSG presents the Italian Chicks @ Buona Sera, Red Bank & stay after to dance!

maureen g.
user 12406762
Group Organizer
Red Bank, NJ
Announcing a new Meetup for Garden State Goddess!

What: GSG presents the Italian Chicks @ Buona Sera, Red Bank & stay after to dance!
When: Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:30 PM

Where: Buona Sera
50 Maple Ave
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732-530-5858

My dear friend, Maryann Maisano, another empowered garden state entreprenuer, & her extremely talented hysterical gal pals, comprising the Italian Chicks..after a long, long time of talking about them coming to not only Red Bank to entertain us, but Buona Sera ..thanks to Chef extraordinaire, business man of the present & future, creator & owner of all that is Buona Sera, Chris Mariani, not only is this finally happening, not only we will be having a 4 course dinner paramount to none, but will blessed with a 2 hour gumbaliciuos comedy show by the Italian Chicks!

7:30 PM

4 course dinner $59.95 per person

Show ends @ 10:30PM

and then we can dance the night away!

Call the restaurant to reserve your spot & tell them you are with Garden State Goddess/Maureen Grimaldi & we'll all sit together & laugh the night away! I have already ordered my tix, and Nikole Marie is attending:)

Buona Sera

(732) 530-5858

Check it out!