addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Garden State Goddess Message Board › Meetup details changed: GSG Valentine Fashion Arts Musical Show for Big Brot

Meetup details changed: GSG Valentine Fashion Arts Musical Show for Big Brothers Big Sisters MC

maureen g.
user 12406762
Group Organizer
Red Bank, NJ
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Garden-State-Goddess/events/45238852/­

GSG Valentine Fashion Arts Musical Show for Big Brothers Big Sisters ­ Public Event · By Nikole Marie and Maureen Grimaldi ­­

• When Wednesday, February 8, 2012
    • Time 7:00pm until 10:00pm

• We are thrilled to invite you to celebrate with us in true celebration of Valentine's, Fashion, Arts, Music, Food, Drink, Philanthropy & Merry Making! Please check the event invite for further details...and please send Nikole Marie or myself a PM ab...out your status. Really looking forward to seeing you!

This is going to rock! Chuck Lambert, Nikole Marie, Jennifer Jordan, Paul Bracco, Michelle Anderson, Dan Hall, Kevin J. Allen, Astronaut Jones, Carol Barbieri, Lo Kloza, Anna Little, Mayor Pat Menna, Rockin Robyn, Melissa Maria, Claire Pavilinec, Andrea Graham, Shanna Edwards, Catherine Zalewski, Fred Astaire Dancers, Thomas Lavonne, Darius Gibbs, Paradise Bikinis, Sandy Foley, Carmen Glenn, Triple Crown Custom Clothiers, B.Brides, David A. Banegas, Mateo Venuto, Kristen Driscoll, Shorezine, WRAT Rock.

Special Catwalk swaggering appearance by Chef/Owner Extraordinaire...Chris Mariani..Mr. Buona Sera himself!

Beloved friends so sorry we to limit our ticket sales to this event to 150...so Please Order Order before we Sell Out!

Order you tix through PayPal...just click on this link below!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3Z7ASVYHPCEE6­

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.