We have made some changes! Our group has grown to 620, so we have added more juicy organic gardening & cooking demos, speakers & workshops! Here are the days to mark on your calendar for 2017 the various Ladies & Co-Ed events. It's going to be a fun year!
1. The "Potluck Pass" has been a big hit! People are busy & some don't enjoy cooking, so I will make it EASY for you! No more "Potluck Shame" :) $10 to preorder. A vegetarian dish & sprouted salad will be waiting for you!
2. Thank you, generous event sponsors & annual supporting members! For the 1st year ever, we were able to cover the costs of sustaining our group! Yay!
Please Mark your Calendars NOW and plan for these events!
• Every 3rd Friday of the Month 12p-2p Ladies Luncheon:
Ladies Herb & Garden Chat. We will be diving deep into the world of Herbs. Each month we will study 1-2 herbs. Demos, tastings, medicine, tinctures & other fun projects! Free for Annual Supporting Members if you bring your own lunch. Optional: Susan Gouveia with be preparing lunch with seasonal & farm-fresh items. $15 Members, $20 for guests. Includes 3 course lunch with beverages.
• Every LAST Thursday of the Month 5pm-6pm at Weiss Bros Nursery (Co-Ed event): Happy Gardening Hour & Chat with Susan & Emil. Taste, Sample & Learn! In addition, 15% off on all nursery items. New theme each month! Beverage Sponsor is Ryan Meacher, Financial Advisor with Edward Jones.
Free for Annual Supporting Members, $10 for Guests
• Every Last Sunday of the Month 4pm-7pm(Co-ed Event): Community Meditation for Planetary Healing & Potluck . Suggested Donation $10-$20.
Additional Speakers & Workshops will be added throughout the year. Contact me if you are interested in teaching a workshop or skill you have. [masked]