addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gateway Games & More: Board Game Meetup Message Board › Staying on theme.

Staying on theme.

A former member
Post #: 72
From here on out, I want to make a concerted effort to stay on theme during game nights. The first step toward doing that is that we're going to start on time. We will have a bit more organization in the nights, we'll start at whatever the start time is(6pm Fridays and 2pm Saturdays), and we'll be playing along theme for the meetup. Another step is that we will designate the big table as theme only. If you decide to play something not along theme(which is fine), you will have to do it at a different table. We have this site posted in public so we can draw in some new blood, and its worked to some extent so far. However, when those new people show up they are expecting the theme posted, and we have a history of not providing that. It needs to change so we are more inviting to all gamers. So, we'll make sure it changes. Thanks for understanding, and thanks in advance for helping.
A former member
Post #: 5
Sooooo......does that mean there will be meetups posted past this weekend?
Todd B.
user 3744274
Group Organizer
Mount Orab, OH
Post #: 59
Of course there will, Brian! And I would like to cast my vote for a Days of Wonder Meetup!
A former member
Post #: 6
I still vote for a BGG top 100 meetup. That would make a lot of people happy!