addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gather the Women Nevada County Message Board › Intro to SoulCollage tomorrow evening

Intro to SoulCollage tomorrow evening

Barbara B.
user 14252286
Grass Valley, CA
Greetings fellow SoulCollagers,
I am looking forward to the introductory evening tomorrow night at my house. If you don't already have directions, I will put them below. PLEASE do not turn off of Route 49 anywhere but at Alta Sierra Drive. GPS's usually have you turn at the wrong place and sends you onto a very bad dead end dirt road.
We will not be actually making cards tomorrow so no supplies needed. I will go over supplies needed for Saturday's card making workshop tomorrow.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to call me at 530-274-2106.
See you tomorrow!
Barbara
DIRECTIONS TO BARBARA"S
Turn into Alta Sierra off of 49.
Go down the hill to the stop sign - go through that sign
Go up the hill to the stop sign - go STRAIGHT through that sign
Take your 1'st left onto Stinson Drive
Take your 4th left onto Sky Pines Drive
Take your 3rd left onto Hackett Court
Just before the cul-de-sac, on the right-hand side is a 2-story light blue house with a 2-story garage in front.
House number 11166  is on the garage and on the picket by side of the driveway.

P.S. There is a very big DIP right when you turn onto Hackett Court - take that turn SLOW or you will piss off your car’s suspension.