addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gay Gaming Message Board › Next Gamers Meetup

Next Gamers Meetup

Barry
user 8257396
Aurora, CO
Hi All,

I hope you're all somewhere warm and dry.  Sorry about not updating sooner, but this has been a busy month. I know we had talked about trying to meet the 3rd Saturday of each month. Unfortunately, that  doesn't work for me this month.  So, I'm looking at a gathering on Saturday, April 27th.  I'd like to meet a little later this time (maybe 6:00 pm) since the weather is, hopefully, getting nicer.  I'm more than happy to host at my home again, but wanted to see if someone might be interested in hosting somewhere more centrally located.  We would need a place that could accommodate 15-20 people comfortably.  Let me know if anyone is interested. If not, we'll have our next Meetup at my place.  But, either way plan for the 27th.

Thanks!

Barry