Location visible to members
It's been a couple of months since we met, so let's get to it!
For March, let's get together again to manage aid stations for Girls on the Run event (http://www.gotrchicago.org/). We did this event last year and had a blast!
Read about Girls on the Run here: http://www.gotrchicago.org/
What we'll do
• Meet at the aid station at the Wilson running track at 7:15 am
• Help set up the stations
• Fill water and Gatorade cups
• Cheer on runners
• Clean up and break down station
• Go get beer and food
1. RSVP HERE ON THE GAY GUYS DO PAGE
2. ALSO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT HERE: https://www.volunteersignup.org/8DWFC (https://www.volunteersignup.org/8DWFC)
After the event
We'll head to Crew Bar and chow down on some pub grub, have a beer or two, and be social. This is always the best part of our events.
As always, please contact me with questions at [masked]