Dave, one of our fine members, would love it if you could join him on a trip up to Knott's Berry Farm!
Here's the info to make this work:
• Volunteer: Dave needs someone with a vehicle that can accomodate up to six (6) people for the carpool. This volunteer will get a FREE TICKET!
• The Sensational Six: Dave has a special discount for up to Six (6) people who go in with him to the park. With his discount your ticket will just be $32! NOTE: YOU MUST BE PRESENT WITH DAVE AT THE GATE TO GET THE DISCOUNT! Plus free parking.
• All Others That Are Fabulous: If anyone else wants to go with Dave beyond the first six (6) that join him you are welcome to come, but you will pay the regular price. Currently Knott's is selling tickets online for $49 and $75 at the gate.
• An Early Day: So that you all can have more time having fun at the park, MeetUp point in Mission Valley at 7:00 AM for a departure time of 8:30 AM. Leave Knott's approximately after 6pm in order to see all the Holiday shows and rides.
• Finding The Man: Dave will be wearing a solid pink shirt, black jacket, hat and jeans. Look for him near the front of the meeting place in Mission Valley. Your friends are welcomed to attend.
• Food: You can bring your own food though I suggest saving some money for pancakes with Knott's world famous Boysenberry Syrup (my fav!).
• 'Tiz The Season: If you are a Knott's Berry Farm season ticket holder feel free to join in. If the vehicle that is comandeered for this mission can seat more than 6 then please ride along with everyone else in the carpool.
• !!! RSVP EARLY !!!: RSVP ASAP PDQ (Pretty Damn Quick)!!!
• Knott's Merry Farm: Lots to see and do, plan to see the live Holiday shows throughout the day, spend time in Calico Ghost town an authentic Cowboy town with snow, live shoot outs, live stage shows, Snoopy Ice Show and the rides!
• The Queen of the Prom is Absent!: Brien can't go because Brien has a 'work thing' that weekend. ;/
Knott's Merry Farm information Link is below with all the details
My love to all and enjoy!