addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GAY WINOS-Los Angeles Gay Mens WINE & FOOD Social Group Message Board › Attn: LONG BEACH Gay Winos members--What would encourage you to attend our n

Attn: LONG BEACH Gay Winos members--What would encourage you to attend our next LB events on 6/24?

Jono
JonoBear
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
RSVPs for our upcoming LB events is much lower than in past instances, I intentionally scheduled events that I thought would be an added incentive for some of our L.A. members to drive down to Long Beach.

Please be aware that we have not had more frequent events in Long Beach due to my extensive, recent business travel schedule. If any of you LB members would be willing to help be our point person for additional events in your area then I would be happy to add them.

However, I don't want to risk having low attendance events with the distance from L.A. and am contemplating canceling our events for Sunday 6/24 and rescheduling replacement events in the L.A. area.

Before doing so, however, it would be nice to get input from some of you nice guys. Please let me know if you have ideas of restaurants, events or LB based outings that you would like to see added or replace our currently scheduled events.

Thank you for your much appreciated comments and suggestions. It would be nice to see many of you again. Since Whittier Hills is only about 20 freeway minutes from much of LB, perhaps some of you might consider coming to our July 4th event at Steve and Romero's?

Sincerely,
JONO

Gay Winos