addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers Message Board › Need a teammate

Need a teammate

Ed W.
user 41887762
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hey, gang.

My partner and I are participating in a scavenger hunt on Saturday, June 16. It's an event sponsored by the Amazing Race producers. In the past, we had to decipher clues to find locations around the City and our group had to be photographed at the location. The last time we competed, we came in second.

We need another teammate for this year. The details are that we have to meet at the Stonewall Inn at 12:00 pm for the orientation. The race usually lasts until 3 or 4 that same afternoon, which is when we find out the results for the teams' efforts. If you are interested, please get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Ed