addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northern Virginia Geek Club Message Board › Anybody willing to babysit me so I get chores/homework/applications done?

Anybody willing to babysit me so I get chores/homework/applications done?

A former member
Post #: 2
I have been playing Dominion online for two days straight, even though I desperately need to do stuff for impending deadlines. Is there anyone who would be willing to come over my apartment, keep me from playing computer games (potentially by being on my computer playing games) and lecture me to do stuff? Or come over here and do homework to be a study buddy?

Right now I need help doing stuff Saturday, Sunday, or Monday before my sister comes. If anyone would be interested in doing that sort of thing next year, I'm sure I will have problems procrastinating and playing computer games (or Facebook-ing) next year after mid-January.

Alice
A former member
Post #: 1
It appears I have nothing to do Saturday night, if you would like to hang out something. Do you own any game systems? Are you enrolled in College? Do you like board games? I'm too addicted to Facebook and star wars the old republic. The whole time I was sick and couldn't attend meetups, I still managed to park myself playing star wars online during needed bed rest. and still managed to work everyday I was scheduled at night.

Sometimes the best way to put things in perspective is to take a break from ourselves and the people around us. We all need space every once in a while and it's not the end of the world.