addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Geek Nite Out Message Board Geek Night Out News › The Room - SOLD OUT

The Room - SOLD OUT

A former member
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I was just informed that the Friday Showing is sold out - there is however still a showing available for Saturday - for those eager to view the event.

I am one of the few who did not purchase a ticket for the Friday showing (completely left my mind) and will not be attending.  I will however be there for drinks before the show as the reservation is under my name.

Leave a note in the pre-meetup conversation, email me or reply to the discussion board thread if you didn't make it to the sold out showing so I can re-assesses and determine if I should do a repeat showing on Saturday.