addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Geek Nite Out Message Board Geek Night Out News › Tonight! 25th Anniversary of Spaceballs and Giveaways!

Tonight! 25th Anniversary of Spaceballs and Giveaways!

A former member
Good Afternoon Geeks!

I hope you are as excited as I am about Spaceballs tonight! I recommend that you purchase your tickets before, since there is such a large group - you can buy them online here(http://silver.afi.com/visInternetTicketing/visSelectTickets.aspx?cinemacode=1001&txtSessionId=42974­) - even if you purchase them online you will still need to meet a cashier to print out your actual ticket.

Just Announced:

* This screening features GIVEAWAYS! All audience members will receive Light Up Candy Lightsabers, courtesy of ThinkGeek!

All audience members will participate in a drawing to win: 
- Five advance copies of the SPACEBALLS 25th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray, courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Blu-ray releases on August 7. 
- Two Stars Wars Force FX Lightsabers, courtesy of ThinkGeek (one Darth Vader version and one Luke version).

I recommend you come earlier than the 5:30 time as AFI Silver recommends that you are inside the theater at least 15 minutes before the movie begins.

At 5:30 I will have already been in the theater to stake out seating for myself.  I will come back to the foyer of theater 1 in order to hold my sign.

Please call me with any questions: (202) 681-9124[/url]

AFI Silver Theater and Cultural Center
8633 Colesville Road
Silver Spring, MD 20910

Closest Metro:

Silver Spring - Red line

-Carrie