It's June, which means the summer's sun must be high up in the skies and we must be making the most of our geek outings once more!
FOOD - It's so important it gets capitalised!
It's time for us to Geek loud and proud everywhere we go. So starting the proceedings, for those looking to catch some grub before the meetup begins, find us at Sticks & Broth at 3pm. I'm booking a large table for us, so please book yourself in to this early if you want to join us for ramen-y goodness. When you sign up to this meetup, you'll be asked a question if you want to join us for the meal. I'm booking the table on June 1st, so if you want to join us after this date, it may be trickier to get you a seat so please sign up early!
THE EVENT - It's so important that it gets a "The"!
As always, we'll have our collection of board games and card games... but if there's something you want to get across or to do in this meetup, just let us know in the comments below!
At about 5pm, we're going to stroll across to Old Market Tavern, which we hope will remain our new venue for the size difference from that poky little corner area in King William Ale House. We should be there no later than 5:30pm but more likely from 5:20pm Depending how casual we're strolling, I guess.
• A pound (or more...) of dice... and pens and paper for those who want to run a tabletop game of some kind!
• Cash 'n Guns (Gah, gangsters and foam guns!)
• Dixit Odyssey (N'aww :3 fluffy bunnies in dreamland.)
• Jungle Speed (SNAP ON STEROIDS)
• Magic: the Gathering (Bring yours too!)
• Munchkin (Now a gaming classic)
• Some comics and manga (:O)
• Zombie Fluxx (The game we love to hate)
As always, I look forward to geeking out loud and proud with all of you!