Let's get together and play some board games. My husband and I have over a dozen board games. Including Betrayal, Family Business, Arabian Nights, Pathfinder, The Panda Game, Pandemic and many more. But feel free to bring your own!
We will be hosting this at our place, and we will be providing some light refreshments and some chips. Please feel free to bring snacks.
Our rules and Crucial Information for this even:
1. Game play will start at 7pm. Please do not be later then 7pm. If you are running late please message me ASAP. If you are too late you may have to wait for us to finish the game that we have started.
2. Please be aware that many of our games require for us to pair up.
3. If we have a large number we will run two games.
4. Food and drink is allowed, but be cautious of having it around the actual games.
5. If you are on the wait-list please do not show up. Only show up if you are granted a spot (either by a person changing their RSVP to a no or if the host offers you a spot).
6. If you are able to, please chip in! By either bringing snacks for the group or by contributing to the Geeks United Fund jar (even if it is just a dollar or two).
7. If you are a no show, that may prevent you from getting a spot in future games. If you are a late cancellation this may also alter your chance of getting a spot in future games.
8. If you are planning on bringing a game (and we encourage people to do so!) please do two things 1. know how to play the game 2. notify the host before the event.
9. New to board games?! New to this meet up?! (or meet ups in general), that's okay! Please join us! We will be more then happy for you to join our group and we will gladly teach you how to play!
10. If you want a spot, but the meetup is full. Please join the wait-list because people sometimes do change their plans.
11. For those taking transit, buses that are near here are the Q27, Q88, Q46.
12. In terms of parking, later in the evening it can get a little difficult. But people do tend to find street parking without too much trouble.
We do own cats, if you are allergic/not cat friendly please let me know before the day of the meetup and I will do my best to accommodate you (by which I mean they will be placed in the bedroom away from everyone).
Let the games begin!