Gen X Living Life is about just that, living life. We're a social group whose main purpose is to give you a way to meet new people your age and an opportunity to share your experiences with other people here in Rochester, NY by participating in a wide variety of events.
We're a fun and open group. What makes our group great is that each of us have the opportunity to post meetups. This leads to a wide variety of events. Don't want to dine alone? Post your favorite restaurant and see who else can come. Heard about a cool new band? New movie? Or just want to chill in the coffee shop? Post it.
If you don't feel comfortable posting, don’t fret, there are meetups popping up all the time. Choose the one that fits with your busy schedule.
Whether it's your first or 50th meetup, know you are always welcome.
We are not a singles group. People in any relationship status are welcome to join.
We look forward to seeing you at a meetup soon!
Qualifications for this group include:
* being a member of Generation X (born roughly between 1961-1982)
* you must post a picture of YOURSELF to be a member. This is a private group so we need to know what our members look like. We can't look for you at an event if we don't know who we're looking for!
Guidelines for this group include:
* All members can suggest or add events! If you need help feel free to contact the organizer!
* Please be courteous to your fellow members who host events. By joining this Meetup you agree to update your RSVP prior to an event if you cannot attend. (The Organizer reserves the right to remove you from the group if you are a no-show at too many events.)
* No soliciting.
* Refer to our Guidelines page for more info (http://www.meetup.com/Gen-X-Living-Life/about/).
* Members are asked to donate $2 per year to the group.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, December 10, 2016 4:00 PM
Saturday, December 10, 2016 5:30 PM
Saturday, December 10, 2016 7:15 PM
Thursday, December 15, 2016 6:30 PM
Friday, December 16, 2016 9:00 PM
Saturday, December 17, 2016 8:30 PM
Sunday, December 18, 2016 11:00 AM
Saturday, December 31, 2016 8:00 PM