Don't worry about your RSVP on this Meetup page - you can sign up using the registration page and read more details about the event at https://2019.phillytechweek.com/events/geojawn_2019_-_city_of_philadelphia
From the City of Philadelphia's blog post...
The City of Philadelphia is proud to offer open and transparent access to our tech, projects, and solutions, and we’re excited to host this year’s GeoJawn in conjunction with Philly Tech Week 2019 presented by Comcast!
GeoJawn is an annual open house event with multiple demonstrations, presentations, and discussions highlighting the new geospatial and data-driven solutions that have been developed in the past year. At GeoJawn, attendees will participate in technical discussions of our geospatial-based programs and development technology, explore innovative analysis used to create solutions to Philadelphia’s problems, and provide feedback on new data-driven geospatial solutions.
Join the conversation and learn from the teams who develop solutions like:
- Philly Vehicle Locator (PVL) – Office of Innovation & Technology, CityGeo
- Philadelphia Slow Zones – The Office of Transportation, Infrastructure, and Sustainability
- Fire Hydrant Placement & Repair Prioritization – Philadelphia Water Department
- Litter Index & CleanPHL – Zero Waste and Litter Cabinet
- Reimagination of property.phila.gov – Office of Innovation & Technology, CityGeo
- Street Smart – Streets Department
- Identifying Roof Instability with LiDAR – Licenses & Inspections
- Accessing the City’s Open Data – Office of Innovation & Technology, CityGeo
- Driving Enforcement with Operations Dashboards – Licenses & Inspections
- Build Your Own Atlas with the MapBoard Wiki – Office of Innovation & Technology, CityGeo
- GIS innovations from the District Attorney’s Office, Airport, City Council and MORE!