The German American Business Association (GABA) in collaboration with the German Silicon Valley Accelerator (GSVA), the German American Chamber of Commerce (GACC) and Germany Trade and Invest (GTAI) cordially invites to our quarterly series of My Success. Our Visions.
My Success. Our Visions invites one individual who has made it in Silicon Valley to share his/her learning and path to success. Further, the series welcomes the new batch of companies participating in the German Accelerator and introduces them to the Valley and our networks.
Why should you attend:
• Get inspired and meet a thought leader who shares his/her personal Silicon Valley success story
• Get to know exciting new companies and technologies “Made in Germany”
• Establish and strengthen your cross-Atlantic links to startups, corporates, academia and policy makers
• Mingle and foster relationships with the Silicon Valley based German-American startup community
Ken Singer, Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (CET), former CEO, Chief Strategy Officer and Co-Founder of AppCentral Inc.
Holger Assenmacher, Managing Director, Ternius GmbH; former CTO & Founder of AppCentral Inc.
Presenting GSVA Startups:
• Abusix (Global reporting of network abuse)
• Lovoo (online dating app)
• MeasurePhone (measuring app and devices)
• Tadaa (Photo sharing app)
6:00-7:00pm Registration and Networking
7:00-7:45pm My Success: tbd.
7:45-8:30pm Our Visions: Company Pitches
8:15-9:00pm Registration and Networking
Complimentary appetizers, beer, wine and soft drinks will be served.
Members: $10, Non-Members: $20, At-The-Door: $30
Please register at http://germanaccelerator.com/event/my-success-our-visions-5th-edition/