addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Get Up, Get Out, Get Social, 35+ Message Board › Hi Everyone from LIL Organiser Kevin

Hi Everyone from LIL Organiser Kevin

Kevin
user 13897757
East Molesey, GB
Hi Everyone

Hope you are looking forward to Christmas, I know I am!

Christmas can be a lonely time for many people, away from family and friends.

Don't despair we are here!!

Your chance to meet many new friends and the opportunity to join our well connected whatsapp group where friendships are being established.

I have now opened up the event for free for this Sunday 16th December 2018!

The more the merrier and we will now be going to the Southbank Christmas Market and Festive Drinks.

For those who have not attended yet, now is your chance, dozens of new people join our group every week, so come on down to our Christmas Event this Sunday!!

Winter Wonderland will still be a go ahead but now on Sunday 6th January 2019.

It has been changed as the queues to get into Winter Wonderland were over an hour waiting to get in because of routine Security Checks.

So our usual Come and Say hi has now been change to the first Sunday Of February 3rd 2019!

This will take place first Sunday of Every Month back to normal.

Kevin my number is 07958 443811 and please sign up now as the events are limited in numbers, last chance to meet before Christmas and New Year!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!