What we're about
At Get Out, our members are go getters. Seriously…that’s what we call them…Go Getters.
You may be a Go Getter if you think there's fun and adventure to be had all around us. Our adventures take us outdoors to include hiking, camping, backpacking, zip lining, obstacle courses, whitewater rafting, swimming, and day trips, as well as indoors to include bowling, game nights, wine/beer tasting, storytelling, movies, painting, cooking classes, coffee mixers, community service, concerts, and plays.
We’re an active, dynamic and engaged group for the inclusive LGBTQ+ community. For your membership, we offer multiple opportunities to engage each month. To support these efforts and to maintain a sense of community, we ask the following of our Go Getters:
• Attend at least one event within your first 60 days. We’re excited to welcome you.
• Thereafter, attend at least one event per quarter, to maintain our sense of community. It also helps to get to know you.
• RSVP to events that interest you, and honor your RSVPs.
• Last-minute cancellations can be problematic for event hosts; avoid them if possible. No show/no call can be grounds for removal.
• We ask each member to contribute a non-refundable $10 annual fee to help cover the costs of the Meetup site, incidentals for the meetings and administrative costs for hosting events. This fee is due after a 60 day trial period. (Meetup will send you a notice 7 days before it is due and again the day before as a reminder).
• Have fun!
NOTE: Member engagement is monitored. Non-participating members may be removed. Please refer to our policy page for details.
Upcoming events (4+)
Past events (531)
This content is available only to members