What we're about
CALLING PEOPLE WHO WANT MORE OUT OF LIFE!
Are you someone who has big ideas, plans, and dreams for their life, and, more importantly, are acting on them to move your life forward in a meaningful way? Then welcome?!
WHO WE ARE
A group of diverse, engaged people who
- Want more from life than most people, whether that's career, friendships, quality of life, or just plain 'ole happiness and are willing to work at it
- Try to make decisions consciously based on a long term vision of where we want to be
- Think about where we're going, and how we're going to get there
- Want to surround ourselves with other motivated people who will support, encourage, and inspire us
- Like to get past small talk to dig into deeper questions of goals, life plans, and contribution to the world around us.
WHAT WE DO
- Regular coffee meetups (bring a notebook!) with a "Question of The Day" theme, and worksheets to get us thinking about our life goals and what we can do to accomplish them.
- Occasional discussion evenings with professionals; life coach, psychologist, financial planners etc.
- Random adventures (Hikes, road trips, theatre, game nights) but with a focus on conversation that challenges and inspires us to expand and improve our lives.
- Occasional charitable excursions, aimed at giving back to the community and inspiring us to look outside ourselves
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO
- Come with your own goals and plans that you want to focus on (eg. starting a business, changing career, developing a hobby, minimizing and organizing your possessions, getting on top of finances, improving relationships with family and friends, using your free time in a more meaningful way, writing a book, creating art, planning ambitious travel - or anything else you want to improve)
- At each meetup, everyone is asked to share one thing that has inspired them recently (eg. a TED talk/book/podcast/documentary/lecture/class/workshop) and to talk a little about it. We also set challenges for each other, and hold everyone accountable!
- We all share resources, so if you know/need a great accountant, personal trainer, housekeeper, or teacher of any kind, this is the place to share and recommend great people who can make our lives that little bit better
- Regular coffee meetups are free, but a small fee applies for discussion nights with invited professionals.