ABOUT THIS TRIP
Treading the paths of the Incas and their ancestors, the ancient allure of Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley meet the buzz and bustle of Lima and Cusco in time spent with Peru's classic Incan sights and cities.
Explore the "City of the Kings" and see the Cathedral, Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace, City Hall and visit San Francisco Monastery, famous for its catacombs
Journey to the marvellous citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
Visit the famous Pisac Market and stop at the Awanakancha Living Museum where you may see llamas, alpacas and vicuñas
Flight To Lima:
1. Welcome to Lima, the "City of the Kings." Get settled in at your hotel before meeting your Travel Director this afternoon. LIMA SIGHTSEEING AND FREE TIME
2. Today, discover the famous Plaza Mayor and Cathedral. See the Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace and City Hall. Visit the San Francisco Monastery, an interesting museum featuring mysterious catacombs. Your afternoon is free. This evening, join your Travel Director and fellow travelers for a lively dinner at a local restaurant.
MEAL(S) Full Breakfast Dinner
La Dama Juana Restaurant And Folklore Show
La Dama Juana Restaurant combines typical Peruvian food with traditional folkloric dancing. The food is served buffet-style in clay pots. As you dine, watch the energetic dancers perform colonial and Inca ceremonial dances. The costumes are colorful and the music is lively. Gratuity included. Total duration is approximately 3 hours.
HOTEL Hacienda LIMA – CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY (2 NIGHTS)
3. Take a morning flight to Cusco where you visit the Sacred Valley. Stop at Awanakancha, a living museum where you can see llamas, alpacas, vicuñas and guanucos. Learn about the traditional weaving techniques of the locals before strolling through the famous Pisac Market. After lunch, settle into your hotel. This evening, join your new friends for dinner at a local restaurant. MEAL(S)Full Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
HOTEL La Casona de Yucay
4. MACHU /PICCHU EXCURSION
This morning, transfer to Ollantaytambo to board your train to Aguas Calientes, the village at the feet of Machu Picchu. As you make your way through Sacred Valley, the train passes little villages and rugged mountains. Transfer to the shuttle system that completes your journey to the marvellous citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Return to Sacred Valley and share your impressions of Machu Picchu with friends over dinner.
5. SACRED VALLEY – CUSCO (2 NIGHTS)
This morning, visit Pablo Seminario's workshop. See beautiful pottery incorporating the techniques and styles of the ancient cultures of Peru. On the way to Cusco, visit a local home in Ollantaytambo, sampling the millenary beverage of the Incas at a chicheria and view the fortress of Sacsayhuaman. Once at your hotel, the evening is free.
MEAL(S) Full Breakfast/HOTEL/San Agustin Plaza.
6. CUSCO SIGHTSEEING AND FREE TIME
Today, join your Travel Director for a city tour of Cusco, visiting important landmarks of both the Incan and the Colonial times. View Coricancha, also known as the "Temple of the Sun." Discover the Cathedral, considered the best repository of colonial art from Escuela Cuzquena, Cusco's School of Art. Walk through the Inca Street of Loreto, with its remarkable Incan wall construction. Visit the San Pedro market, known for its local products.
MEAL(S)Full Breakfast Dinner
WHAT'S INCLUDED: DINING, 6 BREAKFASTS,4 DINNERS,1 LUNCH
WHAT'S INCLUDED =UNBEATABLE FEATURES
Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
Luxury air-conditioned coach,
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
An expert Travel Director and separate driver
All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
Train excursion to Machu Picchu
This Trips approximate Cost is: $[masked] pp
(Including the Internal flights in Peru)
(Today 5/21) We added the airport transfers of $55.00pp
And I was able to get Direct Flights on United From Newark to Lima.
1. Your name "as it is" on Your Passport
3. $250. Deposits for land
To. Robert Gilligan. Po box 184. Ridgewood. NJ 07451
Or With Paypal to: [masked]