addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girl Develop It Pittsburgh Message Board › Footnotes in CSS

Footnotes in CSS

A former member
Post #: 7
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on a CSS question. How does this website place footnotes to the right of the main body of text, keeping them in line with the point in the text where the footnote refers to?

http://www.grantland....­

There are too many things in their stylesheets that I didn't recognize for me to figure it out on my own using ctrl+U.