Join our weekly Tuesday meetup to work on side projects, study, learn, and socialize together! We'll share what we're working on, ask if we're looking for partners to collaborate with, and help each other out by sharing resources and asking/answering questions. Bring your laptop, a smile, and some curiosity!
This meetup is hosted in partnership with volunteers from the Learn Teach Code (https://www.meetup.com/LearnTeachCode/) meetup as well, so like all GDI meetups, it's open to everyone (so men are always welcome too)! As long as you follow our code of conduct, you're welcome to join!
What to bring:
• Your laptop and charger (or you can always share with someone else and do some pair programming)
• Any books, pen/paper, whiteboards, or whatever you need to study
• Money to purchase a snack or drink, as a kindness to the coffee shop for letting us use their space and wifi for free! This helps ensure that we'll be welcomed back in the future. :)
• Your curiosity and your excitement for learning, teaching, and coding with new friends!
Meetup Resources: https://goo.gl/MCPh78
• 7pm - Socializing, getting food/drinks, announcements
• 7:30pm - Learn stuff and build stuff!
• 9pm - Wrap up
Parking / venue info:
There is a small lot behind the building but there is ample street parking nearby,
*** All attendees are expected to abide by the Girl Develop It Code of Conduct: http://www.girldevelopit.com/codeofconduct