addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Ready for another hackathon? Try Philly Startup Weekend!

Ready for another hackathon? Try Philly Startup Weekend!

Yasmine M.
I hope you're still pumped from LadyHacks this past weekend. Props to Tristin & Sondra for organizing a phenomenal event. I know some of you personally and you've come a long way since you joined the group - pat yourself on the back!

On stage, I talked about my experiences with Lean Philly and Philly Startup Weekend (PHLSW). Some good news - PHLSW is around the corner and even better news - the organizer has shared a discount code to pass along to you!

If you want to build something, make something beautiful, pitch an idea, help market a product, set up a business model - all while meeting other smart people like yourself - don't miss this event. You will learn something new, make new friends and leave an impact during the weekend.

The event is on April 26-28th and tickets are normally $99. For all you designers and developers, you get half off by using the discount code "GDIPHILLY"- http://swphilly0413.e...­. Everyone else - you can still get an early bird special for $75. Tell your job about it if you think they would reimburse you or convince them you'll have takeaways you can apply to your work.

I can't stay away from these events and I'll be there coaching. I look forward to seeing you there!
Diana Fanelli B.
user 31978042
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 3
Can you tell me where it is being held? I couldn't find the info on their site.
Yasmine M.
myasmine
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 54
They're figuring it out now and should have it announced in the next week. In the past, it's been in Center City or University City.
Yasmine M.
myasmine
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 56
The event will be in Center City at Workbridge Associates at 2 Liberty Place - the page has been updated with the details - http://philly.startup...­