addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Intro and IBM Openings

Intro and IBM Openings

Jonathan Z.
JonZ89
Sicklerville, NJ
Post #: 1
Greetings! My name is Jon Zarnosky. I attended a diversity presentation at ETE this year and was introduced to this group through Corinne. I currently work at IBM (formerly Algorithmics) as a QA Lead. I manage a QA and automation team. I am looking for people interested in QA and are familiar with Agile development practices.

We also have direct openings for consulting positions. This position will be working with the application developers to write custom solutions specific to customers. We are a C#, agile office.

Thanks for reading! I know this we brief so please let me know what other information you would like. Looking forward to learning more about the group.