addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Potential Technical Co-Founder Opportunity with Exciting & Disruptive St

Potential Technical Co-Founder Opportunity with Exciting & Disruptive Start-up

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone,

My name is Rachel Zeldin and I'm the Founder & CEO of I'm Sorry to Hear (www.imsorrytohear.com­). You might have read about me and my quirky website in the Bucks County Courier Times, The Doylestown Intelligencer, The Times of Trenton, The Exponent, or the Philadelphia Inquirer.

I am a very small (1 person) web startup based in the Philly area and I am looking for a technical co-founder who will complement my business development and industry knowledge, I just haven't found the person yet. Due to the need to get into the marketplace without delay, I outsourced the design and build to a 3rd party web developer to achieve v1 of the website

While the website came out better than I could have imagined, and it is being well received in the 6 state marketplace in which I am established, I am still looking for the right person to co-found/partner with:

- someone who sees the big picture
- recognizes the impact that this website will have on our families & the industry
- has the skills & enthusiasm for the web development side of the business

My ideal partner would be able to get down and dirty with the development (PHP with a "custom" CMS - that's all I know) until we are at a point that we need to hire additional team members to support our growth, while also being eager to drive the technology strategy and on-going development of the website.

I love and believe in Philly and am eager to find my partner locally. If this sounds like an interesting venture for you or someone you know, please reach out to me to further discuss the company, skills, personalities, etc.

You can reach me directly at rzeldin@imsorrytohear.com