addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girl Geeks Toronto Message Board Girl Geeks Toronto Discussion Forum › Any mommy coders out there?

Any mommy coders out there?

Alison
user 9303281
Toronto, ON
Post #: 222
I'm working on a startup part-time and I'd like to find someone to help with the coding of the website. Are there any mommy coders out there?

The venture is called BabySIMPLIFY.com. We help expectant parents figure out what they need for their baby and what they DON'T need, based on a short survey.

Here's a link to a startup weekend pitch that explains the idea a bit more (please ignore the "umms" - I was really nervous!): http://youtu.be/Nmgux...­

I'd really love to have a coder who is also a mom... so I'm throwing it out there! Please contact me via email.