This meetup is for women who are looking for some girlfriends to spend time with. The older you get the harder it seems to meet people with similar interest who can be your "girlfriends". This group is for women looking to build friendships and connections with other women. It has been formed to help create long-lasting friendships and memories. We want to be a fun group that creates a safe environment for building friendships through sharing activities together such as: brunches, lunches, dinners, book discussions, movies, shopping, theater, day trips, walking & hiking excursions, wine tasting, game nights, happy hours, or any other activities that we agree on.
If you want to have fun, share good conversation and build friendships, please complete the profile questionnaire.
Six reasons you should join this meetup.
1. If you want to have some girlfriends meet you for some retail therapy, then this is the group for you.
2. If you are dying to see a movie and you know your male significant other will not go with you and you want to invite your girlfriends, then this is the meetup for you.
3. You want a girlfriend to meet you at the next Special Exhibition at the High or another gallery, then this is the meetup for you.
4. If you're having a hard day and want a bunch of your girlfriends to meetup for a glass of wine, then this is the group for you.
5. If you are willing to attend at least one event every two months, then this is the group for you.
6. If you are willing to travel to different venues and locations throughout the Metro Atlanta area (up to 25 mile radius or more at times), then this is the meetup group for you.
Two Reasons you should not join this meetup.
1. If you are looking to just hang out occasionally then this is not the group for you.
2. If you do not enjoy meeting new people and trying new things then this is not the group for you.