addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girls (over 45) Just Wanna Have Fun Message Board › Forbes Galleries

Forbes Galleries

Ivy
user 11452341
Group Organizer
Forest Hills, NY
Post #: 112
Ladies, you are all making me crazy. I sent an email to everyone attending and those on the waiting list explaining that all the ladies on the waiting list would now by going on the 2nd tour. So I listed Forbes 2x and manually put all the ladies in on the 2nd listing.

I feel that this is very clear, yet many of you are putting yourself on the waiting list thinking you are not going and then you end up being listed in both groups.

I worked for hours changing everyone and if you read your emails, you should know where you are listed.

If this continues to happen, I will cancel everything because it is taking up too much of my time deleting names again from duplicate listings and emailing members explaining what I did after I sent an email doing just this.

So ladies, please READ YOUR EMAIL. You should know that if you were ON THE WAITING LIST then you are on the 2nd group. If you were listed as going, you are STILL listed as going with the first group.

Thank you.