addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Glam Xtreme Photo Shoots Message Board › Looking to second shoot or assist on weddings

Looking to second shoot or assist on weddings

Zelena
Zelena916
Carmichael, CA
Post #: 13
Hi all, I'm looking to start to second shoot (or even assist ) for weddings. I have a T2i ( I know it's a crap camera, but I can totally rock it ;) but would be willing to rent a full frame. I also have a speedlight and know how to use it. I understand when second shooting that I'm representing you and would never hand out my business cards. At this point I'm looking to dip my toe in the water and gain some experience in this area. I would like to use the images for my portfolio and website, but wouldn't tag or post to facebook. You can view my facebook page here : https://www.facebook....­
You can contact me at Zelena@zelenarosephotoraphy.com or 916-410-5742
Sid
sidneyjones
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 7
Hi Zelena: I'd like to encourage you to hold your head up proudly as a T2i photographer. That is a good camera - far better than $6,000 professional cameras of yesteryear - I've got one of each, and I use my T2i more! I like your facebook page. Good luck on your pursuit of wedding gigs.