addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw & Healthy Food Glasgow Message Board › Raw food feast, Raw Talks - could you help?

Raw food feast, Raw Talks - could you help?

Aga R
user 46975662
Glasgow, GB
Hello ALL,

I'm planning to organise a series of talks called "Raw Talk", and I'm asking for your assistance!! Perhaps you have experiences to share, inspirational stories about raw food, well being, healthy lifestyle? Perhaps you are a health expert or you know of someone who is, and would like to share the knowledge with all of us?
Please contact me! I will be very grateful for your help!!

Remember there is our Raw food feast with Celebratory/Christmassy vibe! on Wed 18th Dec in Botanic Gardens, Kibble Palace.
Please join us!! :)
RSVP and read more here: http://www.meetup.com/Glasgow-Raw-Food/events/151123662/­

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you there!
To those whom I won't see/meet before the end of this year 2013 I wish you a beeeeautiful deliiiiicious Christmas time and a woooonderful New Year 2014!!!

Warm greetings,
Aga