Basic Road or Mountain Repair Clinic. If you are new to cycling this is a must!
Who: Global Bikes
What: Will be hosting a free clinic on basic road and mountain biking repair. We will cover:
1. What you should ride with.
2. What you need in your repair kit.
3. How to remove wheels and replace or patch a tube!
4. How to boot a tire.
5. Chain repair and what to look for in a weak chain.
6. Pre-Ride Checks
7. Tire pressure, pump types, and how to inflate your tires.
8. Lubrication, lube type and techniques.
9. How to clean your drive-train
10. Question and Answer session
3636 E. Ray Road #6 Phoenix, AZ 85044. The class will be held from 7-9pm inside of the shop.
You do NOT need to bring your own bike for this class as we have plenty of bikes here to work on. However, if you do have a particular issue or question about your bike, feel free to bring it down to us the night of the class, or anytime and we can help you out.
Please join us, all are welcome! We hope to see you there!
Global Bikes (http://www.globalbikes.net/)
Ahwatukee- By the Melting Pot and Fry's