addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Global Cultural & Social Club Message Board › NO SHOWS NOTIFICATION - IMPORTANT

NO SHOWS NOTIFICATION - IMPORTANT

Eli
user 11017486
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to clarify possible missunderstandings when we all meet for an event.

When we have an event and meet at a certain event, if anyone can't find us, he/she should either call me, as I always leave my number on the wall on a comment, walk around the venue see if you can find us or simply ask at the bar for our reservation.

I would suggest in the future to everyone to do any of the mentionedabove as it would only facilitate things for everyone.

That said, I'm disappointed to see the number of NO SHOWS that we had in the last meetup events.

Sadly at 5 numbers of NO SHOWS a member gets removed from our group so please make sure you change your RSVP, send me a text, email or call me beforehand if you know you cannot make the event.

We have to book venues for the number of people that are on the website and if we do not meet that number chances are we are not able to use that venue in the future.

It'd help greatly if everyone co-operated in this.

Cheers and have a great day!

Eli
wink