addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Global Cultural & Social Club Message Board › IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION FOR NEW YEAR 2013

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION FOR NEW YEAR 2013

Eli
user 11017486
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi everyone!

I hope that all of you start this year on a very positive note.

For personal reasons, in december, I had to return to Spain and I'm still here at the moment so this year, we'll start the activity on the meetup on a slower pace, meaning that, at the beginning of this year our group will have fewer events than usual, just one or two meetups a month.

That will of course change as soon as I'm back. 

I hope you will be patient and really looking forward to have fun and meet you all again soon. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best regards and a Happy New Year 2013!!!

Eli