addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gloucester County Humanists Message Board › Meetup details changed: CamCo: Eternal Spring 2014 - An Evening w/ Authors L

Meetup details changed: CamCo: Eternal Spring 2014 - An Evening w/ Authors Laury A. Egan and Nikki Stern

Closed to new replies

Janice R.
janicerael
Clayton, NJ
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Gloucester-County-Humanists/events/162541842/­
When: Saturday, March 22, 2014 4:00 PM
Where: The Taproom & Grill
427 West Crystal Lake Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
Price: $35.00 per person
RSVP limit: 40 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.
TICKET PRICE REDUCED!
To attend this event, please RSVP on our meetup page so we have a head count and also email William Flynn at johnnyfayvorite@yahoo.com to confirm your RSVP and information on how to pay for a ticket! We will be excepting check or cash only. Details will be given in the email.

Tickets will be $35. Included in the price of this ticket is a signed copy of Laury A. Egan's "The Outcast Oracle" or "Fog & Other Stories" (Your choice to make) and a copy of Nikki Stern's "Hope in Small Doses". Both Authors will be available for additional signings/book dedications and photo ops (if permitted by Author)

Also included, to keep our members content and comfortable, will be various appetizer platters and coffee.