- GGH3#1671: "Stable, Cheltenham" hared by Carloss
Carloss's annual pre-birthday run on the first day of Spring. Message from the hare:- Please order food before the run. The trail will be about 4 miles. Closest car park is Chapel Walk, but hare has no idea how much it costs, because he doesn't use public car parks!
- GGH3#1670: "Old Fox, Coaley, Dursley" hared by OS and Kermit
Veggies: please let OS know beforehand.
- GGH3#1669: Ship, Brimscombe hared by Ormonde and Pole Pussy
Message from the hares: No special instructions, but as usual, if eating, please order food before the run.
- GGH3#1668: Black Dog, Newent hared by Oddjob
This week's trail laid by Oddjob, this is a virgin venue. It's been recently refurbished, rumour has it that it is haunted by a headless Cavalier! Definitely a place of interest, as it's located in Church St., the RA will keep us safe! Message from the hare: please order and pay for food before the run. ON INN: Black Dog (https://whatpub.com/pubs/GLO/0359/black-dog-newent)
- GGH3#1667: Cleeve Hill Golf Club hared by Horse & Family
A post birthday run for both Horse and Dyldo... Message from the hares: - No special arrangements for food ordering, but best to order before the run. There will be reasonably priced fare on offer.
- GGH3#1666: Lansdown Cafe Bar, Nam hared by Maverick/Doris/SlippyGirl/ToothFairy
Valentine's Red Dress - with all these high calibre ladies, what could possibly go wrong... Website: https://whatpub.com/pubs/GLO/0115/lansdown-cafe-bar-cheltenham
- GGH3#1665: "King Edward VII, Longlevens, Gloucester" hared by Wingnut and AWOL
Will be Wingnut's 4th trail from here (and 47th overall).
- GGH3#1664: "Greatfield, Cheltenham" hared by Physy Blonde and Torchy
Message from the hares: Hashers should have already placed their food orders for this week's run with the hares. Hares are also doing a food bank collection for the Cheltenham food bank, which provides food parcels for people in crisis in the local area. Any donations of non perishable items would be much appreciated. Physy's earlier mail listed suitable items. ON INN Menu: https://www.emberinns.co.uk/nationalsearch/southwest/the-greatfield-cheltenham?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=gmb
- GGH3#1663: "Little Thatch, Quedgeley" hared by Dyldo & Dr Jex
Message from the hares: Please order and pay for food before the run. ON INN Menu: http://www.thethatchinn.co.uk/eating-at-the-thatch-inn-quedgley
- GGH3#1662: "Carpenters Arms, Miserden" hared by Cracker, Stirfry and Goosebumps
This week's trail - will be a joint run with C2H3 laid by Cracker, Stirfry and Goosebumps. Message from the hares - please order and pay for food before the run. There will be a run and a walking route marked. ON INN Menu: https://www.thecarps-miserden.co.uk/food