- GGH3#1768 Royal George Birdlip, GL4 8JH Hares: Fanny & Ratty
Ideally order food before the run
- GGH3#1767 Red Hart Blaisdon. GL17 0AH Hare:Mudguard
Great pub in the lovely Forest of Dean
Order food before the hash.
Dont forget to bring cash for subs.
Volunteer Hares are needed for end of Jan through till end March.
- GGH3#1766, The Ridge, Wymansbrook,GL50 4RA Hares: Cripplecock & Magpie
The Ridge Wymansbrook Cheltenham GL50 4RA
No Dogs inside
No food , but can BYO (or chip shop next door and bring into the pub)
Car Park at rear is limited to 3hrs, or use the roadside.
- GGH3#1765, Old Elm Inn, Churchdown,GL3 2ER Hares: Flo & Physy
Old Elm Inn, Churchdown, Glos GL3 2ER
- GGH3#1765, Rising sun, cleevehill, GL52 3PX Hares: Yob&Battybat
Traditional Xmas day run/walk
- GGH3#1763, Dunkerton cider taphouse, off A40 chelt,GL52 6UT Hares: Doris&Cracker
Dunkerton cider taphouse, dowdeswell park, off A40, Charlton kings.
Probably need warm clothes for apres. Closes at 10pm.
- GGH3#1762 Farmers club, Gloucester, GL2 9AS Hare: Dyldo
GG run[masked]th Dec Farmers Club Sandhurst Lane, Gloucester, GL2 9AS.
Hare = Dyldo.
Farmers Club is In the estate, just off the inner ring road, close to Kingsholme.
- GGH3#1761 Old Badger, Eastington, GL10 3AT Hares:BlueRinse&Radar
7 pm on 9th Dec from Old Badger Eastington GL10 3AT
Hares Blue Rinse & Radar
Those who haven't ordered food in advance, please do so before the run.
- GGH3#1760 Royal Oak, Andoversford, GL54 4HR Hare: Battybat
Royal Oak in Andoversford.
There should be extra parking behind the gate in the pub carpark, otherwise the high street has plenty.
Ideally order food before the run.
- GGH3#1759 Stirrup Cup, Bisley GL6 7BL Hare: BarbieDoll
This week's run on Thurs 25th Nov #1759 is from the Stirrup Cup, Bisley