About Us: (https://www.meetup.com/Go2DDM/)
Register here (https://www.ddmbasf.org/registration/sunday_group_meditation)
Meditation Group Session (open to everyone)
Every Saturday (barring cancellation): 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Come! Come practice and learn together with us, while building camaraderie, diligence and having fun. Family and friends are welcome to join. Explore the journey of self-mastery through Chan Meditation (https://www.ddmbasf.org/theeffects).
Typical schedule (subject to variation):
9:00 am – 9:30 am: settling down, relaxation
9:30 am – 10:10 am: self-massage, guided “meditation through movement”
10:10 am – 10:30 am: break and social
10:30 am – 11:30 am: breakout sessions – your choice of one:
* 1-to-1, 1-to-few guidance/interactions, casual Q&As, practical daily applications
* Two 30-minute sittings (with mindful yoga or walking meditation in between)
11:30 am – 12:00 pm: group sharing/learning, and wrap-up
These sessions are for everyone:
* For the explorers/beginners - who may need one-to-one, one-to-few guidance/interactions, casual discussions on practical daily applications, and practices
* For the experienced - who knows what to do and understands the power of group setting to deepen their practice
Why practice in a group setting?
* To be good at anything, we need to practice. And practice regularly.
* The best way to learn and practice meditation is in a group setting.
* In a group setting, we can assist one another and benefit from each other’s experience and wisdom.
* The synergy of the group process also accelerates learning and deepens our meditation practices.
* To that effect, these sessions are being iterative-ly refined for the explorers, beginners and experienced practitioners who could benefit from this supportive mechanism.
Note: please wear comfortable and loose clothing to keep body warm and relaxed.