Please note: Go Gay DC is helping get the word out about this event as a community courtesy, but is not running the show. An RSVP here on Meetup is not enough to get signed up. The link below is the place to pre-register and to obtain the location address. There is a $35 fee. Please don't just show up without pre-registering online.
Pre-register at https://www.caglcc.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=196
For the past 22 years, the second Thursday of every month is the CAGLCC · Capital Area Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce's signature Networking Thursday or NT! The NT is intended for members to meet and do business together in a fun and relaxed environment. It is time to network, meet other Capital Area LGBT and allied business owners, entrepreneurs, professionals, association members and make connections.
This event is the Chamber’s most popular and longest running event. We have had over 90 people attend recent NT events. Normal attendance is between 60 and 80 people.
1. Make new connections, meet new people and build relationships.
2. Identify potential new clients & customers, and those who can refer you to them.
3. Discover great ideas for changes, expansions even new directions for your business.
4. Find potential joint ventures, partnerships and strategic alliances.
5. Make great new friends who have the entrepreneurial spirit you love.
CAGLCC, the Capital Area's LGBT Chamber of Commerce is the nonprofit, nonpartisan, mostly-volunteer network of nearly 3,000 lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) and ally professionals who own or are employed by businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies in Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland. CAGLCC is an affiliate of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. More information is at http://www.caglcc.org