Welcome to GoSheffield! This is where the Go community in Sheffield meets once a month to talk about cool hacks and interesting technology.
This month we're moving from the first Thursday to the second, to get further away from the winter holidays.
The evening will consist of a few 15-minute talks, starting at 18:15:
* Daniel Finneran - From C to Go
* Wei Zhang - Hands on Go Modules
* Aran Wilkinson - Using Context to Go Gracefully
* Daniel Martí - Parsing Shell with Go
Please get in touch with the organisers if you'd like to give one yourself. All topics and levels of experience are welcome!
Food will be provided for all attendees, courtesy of our sponsors.
We are always looking for more sponsors and venues - if you know someone that can help us keep our gophers fed and happy, please get in touch!
Please note that all attendees and sponsors are required to follow the Go code of conduct (https://golang.org/conduct).
* Monzo - https://monzo.com/
* U Account - https://www.uaccount.uk/