addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vertical Rock Climbing and Bouldering Club Message Board › Monday night climbs

Monday night climbs

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all! I'm re entering the climbing world and I'll be passing my belay test tonight at VR. I'm unable to make the Tue/Thurs night climbs as of now because of work. Hopefully the group will add Monday climbs to the list one day. Until then,if anyone wants to meet on Monday nights at VR for some extra climbing,please let me know. I'm ready to climb the walls but I need a belayer! Can't wait to meet you all. peacebiggrin
Mollie T.
user 60970002
Manassas, VA
Post #: 3
Hi Lori,
I climb quite a bit on Monday/Wednesday/Friday both during the day (I work from home) and in the evenings. My number is 910-988-8839. Send me a text so that I have your number and we can text if we are going to climb on a non-meetup day. Looking forward to meeting you.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Lori,
I also work from home and presently climb Sunday afternoon, and the Tues/Thurs meetup climb, but can climb anytime if you want to if I'm available. I live about 7 min from the gym, no problem. Send me an e-mail and I'll give you my info, timkneppart@aol.com