SNORKEL & SCUBA TRIP - Cuba by land & sea!
If you have a spouse or friend that's not a diver that wants to come, they can snorkel or just get in some R&R on the pristine Cuban beaches instead! It'll be small group (4-8 people maximum) and we'll still visit a lot of amazing places on land and in water.
8-DAY/7-NIGHT TRIP DATES :
- March 3 - 10, 2018
For more info, visit the website : http://globe-drifters.com/tour/scuba-in-cuba (http://globe-drifters.com/tour/scuba-in-cuba/)
PRICE : (excluding flights)
$2,900 – Scuba
$2,700 - Snorkel
*Single Supplement is $475.
See past divers' Yelp reviews by clicking here : REVIEWS (https://www.yelp.com/biz/globe-drifters-san-francisco-2)
Days 1-3 : HAVANA
· Classic car convertible ride to Fusterlandia (famous artist neighborhood) and Revolution Square.
· Drinks in Old Havana and live music at El Floridita, Buena Vista Social Club and other hot spots!
Days 3-4 : BAY OF PIGS
• 3 dives/snorkel spot at the infamous Bay of Pigs (1 shore, 1 wall, & 1 wreck dive).
• Visit to the Bay of Pigs Museum.
Days 4-5 : CIENFUEGOS
· Cultural tour of Cienfuegos, also known as the "Pearl of the South" due to the French colonial architectural accents throughout the city.
Days 5-7 : TRINIDAD via GUAJIMICO
· 1 boat dive at the very small village of Guajimico.
· 2 boat dives at Playa Ancon and for snorkelers head out by catamaran to your snorkel spot.
· Cultural walking tour of the city lined with cobblestone streets, vintage cars, and Spanish architecture.
Days 7-8 : HAVANA & DEPARTURE
· Farewell dinner at a local paladar.
Commercial flights have started and are pretty reasonable from California. American, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, United, Alaska, and Spirit all fly to Cuba. Also, Alaska Air has direct & 1-stop flights from LAX!
FOR MORE INFO, EMAIL : [masked]