THIS GROUP IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS. WE ARE FILLED BEYOND CAPACITY.
We have decided to limit out group to 45 active members. We are not about inclusion or exclusion: we do not care if you are male, female, 20 years, 70 years, white or black. All we are looking for is a core group of 45 members (around the orange park area) who will attend events, not cancel at the last minute, and who will be willing to have some fun and make new friends. We are not a dating site, we typically have more females joining and attending events.
New membership rules:
· When you are approved as a new member, will you be willing to provide your phone number to the leadership team for organizing event purposes only. It will not be listed on our site.
· If you do not cancel your RSVP within five (5) hours of an event, you will be considered a “no show”.
· After three (3) “no shows” you will be terminated as a member and you will have to sign up as a new member to be aproved again.
· You must attend one (1) meet up every six (6) months.
· We strongly suggest that you help co-host one (1) meet up event a year. We would like this group to be about it’s members. We would like to know where you would like to go and help us set a date and time that would be convenient for you.
· You must pay a $5 yearly fee (cash or check) to help pay for the meet up site.
We thank you for being involved in our group.
A note from the organizer Angi,
I am excited to be the new organizer of this group. I have learned in life, some of the best surprises and blessings just fall into your lap. This group is not really based on a specific hobby or a personal trait. In general we are interested in meeting people who reside around the Orange Park area and who would like to be active.
The reason why I joined this group and others like it, I needed a life change and I needed some friends to balance out the work load. What is the one thing you have always wanted to do but your spouse, kids, family and friends won't go with you. Did you see Sweet Pete's on "The Profit" and want to take a ride downtown to check out this new candy factory and restaurant? Have you seen some of Jacksonville's restaurants on national dinning shows and would like to try one out? Would you like to go to the Art and Farmers market in Riverside under the Fuller Warren Bridge? What about getting down and dancing at the Conch House on Reggae Sundays? Maybe you just need a new friend to go to Starbucks with, to a movie, or for a walk around your neighborhood.
I would love for you to share some of your "GOOD TIMES" with me and the group. I am excited to learn about your favorite hiking trails, coffee shops, bands, etc..... I would like for you to e-mail me some ideas and dates for events or if you would like to be a co-host for a specific event, please get in touch with me. My personal e-mail is email@example.com, I am also on Facebook. I look forward to meeting you all.....
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:00 PM