Join us for our 2016 holiday dinner at Roy's Woodland Hills.
Roy's is an asian fusion restaurant with mouthwatering fresh seafood and steak dishes. Try some of their signature dishes like Misoyaki Butterfish or Auntie Lei's Aloha Roll.
The restaurant is the brainchild of chef Roy Yamaguchi and has numerous locations throughout the US and Hawaii.
See below for their menu.
*****SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE: We will also be having a voluntary gift exchange. This year, we will be having a Secret Santa Gift Exchange******
Rules of the Exchange
1) All participants in the gift exchange will be given a name of a group member to be a "Secret Santa"
2) As a "Secret Santa," please buy a gift between $20-25 for your designated member and put a gift tag with your designated giftee's name only. Do not reveal yourself as a "Secret Santa" on the label
3) Please, only TASTEFUL GIFTS! NO GAG OR USED GIFTS ALLOWED. HOWEVER, YOU CAN BE HUMOROUS OR CREATIVE WITH YOUR GIFT SELECTIONS :)
4) All gifts will be put on a table and passed out at the culmination of our dinner
5) After all gifts have been passed out, you may reveal yourself as a "Secret Santa" to your giftee if you please.
*****So come on in and join in on this fun holiday party & gift exchange!*****